Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Snickers Fudge! (Limited Edition)



I can remember being a kid, and eating a classic Snickers bar.  I can even remember my mom breaking it up into tiny, bite sized pieces for me when I was really young.  Whenever food companies come out with a new variation of a a classic product, I initially meet it with the slightest bit of hesitation.  Will this be as good as the original?  One the other hand, why constantly stick with the same old thing?  Be adventurous!  So I decided to try the limited edition Snickers Fudge bar.

The long, familiarly shaped chocolate bar is wrapped in a tan, and brown plastic wrapper.  I opened the wrapper, and noticed that the chocolate bar looks just like the original.  The outer chocolate coating is the same smooth, decadent milk chocolate.  As I took a bite, I found out that the fudge is inside the bar.  The top layer is velvety smooth, rich fudge.  The next delicious layer have the crunchy Snickers peanuts.  And last, and definitely not least, is the creamy, light peanut butter nougat.  These three ingredients come together ever so exquisitely!

This new treat is just as good as the original.  Is it better?  I don't know if I'd go that far.  But it's a delicious departure from the everyday treat.  Highly recommended!  Remember this is a limited edition, so get it while it lasts!

~Rachael

Buy this snack :)