Monday, November 2, 2009

Apple Ginger Game Juice!

Okay, so I was skeptical when I first saw this. It appeared to be some sort of nuclear substance at some kind, due to its incredibly bright green hue and dangerous packaging. I approached with caution, and after confirming the bottle was indeed safe to touch with my bare hands, I proceeded to investigate.

The flavor piqued my curiosity, as I had never tried any sort of apple soda type drink, let alone one spiked with ginger. This bottle of self proclaimed gamer drink is also infused with caffeine and mind enhancing vitamins.

So, I prepared my palate, unscrewed the top, and took a nice big swig.  Now, I must pause to point out that I am not much of a fan of the typical energy drinks out there, I stay well away from them actually, and this looked like it was going to fall into that category. But, to my delight, it was quite pleasing. It is indeed an apple soda, but with a unique kick to it. Though it has quite a bit of sugar in it, I did not find it too sweet, but rather exhilarating. I would not reach for a drink like this if I were parched after a long crawl through the desert, but it is great to chug along with a snack.

At this point, I figured I should go ahead and apply the drink as it seems to be intended, so I fired up my Xbox 360 and played a bit of John Woo Presents: Stranglehold. Before I knew it, I was dodging bullets and dancing through the air in slow motion, a seemingly invincible harbinger of doom to my foes. I cannot say for certain how much of this could be directly contributed to the Game Juice I had just ingested, but I do believe it helped in some way…

All told, whether the intention is to boost your game skills or not, I would not hesitate to try this drink out!

John T. aka ‘Mystery Snacker’


Coming soon to a Spencers(Mid November) and online stores near you!


www.gamejuice.com